Friday 23 March 2007

I'm not the only one waiting for Kaia


Kaias arrival is not only being eagerly awaited by me but also my Bessie and Megan. They wouldn't tell you themselves but I think they are both looking forward to the new puppy, but they both have their own ideas on why.

Bessie knows a new puppy will mean lots of extra treats for herself, to make her feel special, and to a slightly senile food obsessed veteran the idea of more food is wonderful!

Megan, however, can't wait until Kaia arrives as this means the puppy crate will be open and she can finally get that 'puppy kong' she's been starring at through the bars for days. After a bout of whinning a few days ago I opened the cage for her and out came Kaias brand new pheasant soft toy (see photo!). Megan gave it a good playing with before returning it to the crate, slightly soggy and thoroughly tested out - bless her :)

No comments: