Thursday 22 March 2007

Choosing my Munsterlander


I'd located the breeder, gorgeous puppies still available so I was out to get one. This will be the blog about my Munsterlander girl.

She was chosen from a beautiful (if not large) litter of 13 puppies that were born on the 5th of February 2007.

I had the pick of two very pretty little bitches and being the softy that I am I went for the little scrawny one, who, in my opinion, was also the cutest!

I've been awaiting her arrival since she was 2 weeks old and there are only 9 days left before we set off across the country to collect her, god knows how i'm going to wait 9 days!!

Choosing the puppy was easy but i never realised how hard it is to choose a name. My family and I sat around for ages going through all the good puppy names and i scoured the internet for inspiration. After 2 long week of indesicion I have finally settled upon the name Kaia. Something unusual for an unusual breed, i think it will suit her perfectly.

The countdown starts here...

9 Days to go!

No comments: