Sunday 1 April 2007

Kaia has arrived!


Yes, yesterday was the day we collected Kaia. It was a long journey and both myself an my mom were tired but it was all definately worth it, we came home with our beautiful munsterlander puppy Kaia.
She was very nervous on the journey and it took her a while to settle when we got back. She met Megan and Bessie, both of whom were not too impressed, and staked a claim to the large vetbed dog cushion in the kitchen!
We had a few whimpers in the night but she soon settled again and awoke this morning with a happy frame of mind. She's had a great play in the garden and found out that chickens tails are great to hang onto (the chickens dont reciprocate the amusement!) and that Megan makes a good playmate afterall :)
She had her first trip to the park, albeit in my arms, and i'm sure is looking forward to when she can get down on her paws for a race around.
I've taken lots of photos and this is my favourite, I hope you like it.

No comments: